Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Laziness...

Not the most productive weekend around the McFisch abode.  I blame it one the weather, a little chilly, a little rainy, and the fact that we bought the second season of Modern Family on DVD that just make me want to snuggle under a blanket and relax.

We did make it out of the house on Saturday morning to take a trip to the farmers market, though.  We didn't feel up to fighting the crowds downtown so we just stopped by the one on the West Side in the parking lot of the DOT.

If you ever go to the Madison Famers Markets I highly suggest getting a loaf of spicy cheese bread from Stella's Bakery.  We took the suggestion and now we are addicted...and yes I did strategically turn the bread in the picture so the big chunk missing from it, which was eaten in the car about 5 minutes after we bought it, was not visible.


In other news...we had our first fire in the fireplace on Friday night. It made me so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment