Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Love Thrift Shopping

I love thrifting. I take pride in the fact that approx. 75% of my wardrobe is thrifted and the other 25% is most likely from the sales clearance rack. I love the thrill of the hunt.  Not knowing what treasures I may find when I go into a thrift store.

On Saturday morning I decided to go and do a little shopping to celebrate my first pay check from my new job.  I only made it to two places, the Savers by West Towne Mall and Platos Closet West, but oh boy did I hit the jackpot!

For $171.38 I got:
(P.S. I don't think I have ever spent that much in one shopping trip in my life. It was a little shocking...but like I said, I was celebrating.)
(From Left to Right)
1. American Eagle High Waisted Skirt (with pockets!)
2. Hindsight Skirt Brand New w/ Tags(originally priced $58)
3. Floral Old Navy Chiffon Sundress
4. Ann Taylor Loft Jersey Dress w/ Crocheted Neckline
5. Aeropostale Light Winter Jacket
6. Forever 21 Long Belted Trench Coat

And the best find of the whole morning...
North Face Long, Down Filled, Winter Jacket 
in Fantastic Condition 
for... $70!
I have to say this may be one of my best find EVER.  I found a comparable jacket on The North Face website for $299 (eeek!). 
Bring on winter!

...ok not yet...just super excited about my new coats :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Savors! We don't have many shops here in my town but we at least have them!