Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Because I love thrifting so much and because I feel like I am pretty good at it, I decided to make it a blog feature...Thrifty Thursday!

(New Mernona Skirt $6, Vintage Wool Pencil Skirt $9, Vintage Wool Sweater with Sparkly bows $9, Vintage Embroidered Tunic $7, Vintage Cardigan $9)

Last weekend I discovered ReThreads.  I had been to the one on State St. before but just noticed a new one now open on the West side.  I had a bag of clothes that I was going to try and sell at Platos Closet but decided I would give ReThreads a try first.  
So glad I did! 

The way ReThreads works is they look through your clothes, pick out what they want, figure out how much they can sell it for in the store, then they give you either 30% of that total in cash or 50% in store credit.  Since I found about 4 things I wanted in the 15 minutes it took them to look through my clothes, I went to for the store credit.  They assessed my unwanted clothing at $104 so I recieved $52 in credit. With that, I got all the above and I still have $10 left!

I have a feeling ReThreads is going to be one of my new regular consignment shops.  They had such a great selection of vintage and new items and the atmosphere was very organized and relaxed.  
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment