1. My first memory is ... I have a lot of random memories from when I was little and sometimes I wonder if I actually remember or if I just think I remember because there are so many photos from when I was little. My first vivid memory, though, is from when I was 4, the day my Grandpa had his heart attack. It's weird because I can remember all the things from right before it happened, playing in the snow, my grandpa pulling me in a sled waving to neighbors, and starting to build a snowman. It's like I knew it would be the last time I would get to see him awake and smiling.
2. My first love was the boy at my babysitters when I was in kindergarten .
3. My very first favorite color was I am pretty sure it was blue...though my first well known favorite color was/still is sea foam green.
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when When I was in kindergarten and we were doing a worksheet where you had to fill in little answer bubbles. I remember thinking "wow, this is like college, grown up work!"... I really haven't felt like a real grown up ever since ;).
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is hit snooze...then I finally get up and get ready on auto pilot until I truly wake up.
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was Spice Girls! Not gonna lie, I got super excited watching them at the closing ceremonies of the Olympics.