Yes, I am a week late on this post. I am behind on everything due to last week being the first week of school. It is always exhausting trying to get back into the swing of things.
Fortunately, I had sometime this weekend to get caught up, so here are some pictures from our last weekend of summer!
- Met our friend's Jenny and Steve's, new puppy, Clay.
- Enjoyed our friend Megan being in town from Kansas City, MO.
- Went on a Beer and Brat Edelweiss Cruise in Milwaukee.
- Observed Harley Fest in downtown Milwaukee.
- Drove past my old house in Milwaukee. Hard to believe it has been 5 years.
- Went to Taste of Madison and ate fried cheese curds...among lots of other things :)