Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Labor Day Weekend

Yes, I am a week late on this post.  I am behind on everything due to last week being the first week of school.  It is always exhausting trying to get back into the swing of things.
Fortunately, I had sometime this weekend to get caught up, so here are some pictures from our last weekend of summer!

We... 
  • Met our friend's Jenny and Steve's, new puppy, Clay.  
  • Enjoyed our friend Megan being in town from Kansas City, MO.  
  • Went on a Beer and Brat Edelweiss Cruise in Milwaukee. 
  • Observed Harley Fest in downtown Milwaukee.
  • Drove past my old house in Milwaukee. Hard to believe it has been 5 years. 
  • Went to Taste of Madison and ate fried cheese curds...among lots of other things :)


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that puppy is adorable!!! i think i remember you posting last year about Taste of Madison and wanting to go! But I missed it again darn!!!

    ReplyDelete