Friday, September 28, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  My first memory is    ... I have a lot of random memories from when I was little and sometimes I wonder if I actually remember or if I just think I remember because there are so many photos from when I was little. My first vivid memory, though, is from when I was 4, the day my Grandpa had his heart attack. It's weird because I can remember all the things from right before it happened, playing in the snow, my grandpa pulling me in a sled waving to neighbors, and starting to build a snowman.  It's like I knew it would be the last time I would get to see him awake and smiling.

2.  My first love was  the boy at my babysitters when I was in kindergarten  .

3.  My very first favorite color was   I am pretty sure it was blue...though my first well known favorite color was/still is sea foam green.

4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when     When I was in kindergarten and we were doing a worksheet where you had to fill in little answer bubbles.  I remember thinking "wow, this is like college, grown up work!"... I really haven't felt like a real grown up ever since ;).

5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is  hit snooze...then I finally get up and get ready on auto pilot until I truly wake up.

6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was   Spice Girls! Not gonna lie, I got super excited watching them at the closing ceremonies of the Olympics.


7.  My first car was  a Cavalier convertible I got for my 17th birthday that my boyfriend, at the time, crashed...2 months later. Yeah...not good on so many levels.


1 comment:

  1. "...this is like college, grown up work" haha so cute

    i can totally relate with you on #5. I get ready on auto pilot almost everyday until I truly wake up, which can take a looong time.

    it must be (so)... liberating

    ReplyDelete