Thursday, August 9, 2012

Worldly Words of Love

I am so excited to start a new weekly post here on McFisch in Madtown: Worldly Words of Love!
Last week at Fisch and my engagement party, my well traveled, cousin/maid of honor, Maren, presented us with an envelope and a postcard.
Inside the envelope were postcards from friends, family, and, like she said, strangers from around the world full of advice from our upcoming marriage and life together.  I don't know how I am going to get through our wedding day because I almost started crying right there.  Apparently this project had been in the works for awhile as some of the cards were posted months ago...though some had been added that very day without us noticing a thing!
Fisch and I haven't read them all yet, wanting to savor the sweetness of all these wonderful words of advice but as we do I thought is would be fun to post some of them and share the advice with all.  
Some are funny, some are sweet, but all are wise words of advice. Check back next week for the first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment