Friday, August 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with Lauren!
 
1.  The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is   27... in 11 months at 2 days.

2.   The best birthday present ever would be   a surprise vacation somewhere, all planned out and all I had to do was go and enjoy  .


3.  My favorite birthday to date was   ...hmmm... I have had many great birthdays from the big joint family parties with my cousin, Maren, when I was little to the time on my 16th birthday when I came home to find my friends had decorated my yard with tons of signs, yard ornaments, and a "barrowed" tash can. I would have to say one of my favorites, though, was my 22 birthday when Fisch and I started the tradtion of a camping trip with friends and a tube ride down a river.

4. Birthdays make me feel    nostalgic. I think of how the past year flew by and all the other great years I have had.

5. The worst birthday I ever had was   ...again hard to say since I have had so may great birthdays.  I guess I would have to say my 20th birthday when I was living at home and none of my friends were in town and my ex boyfriend and I had officially called it quits.  It turned out to be a great birthday, though, because I remember talking to Fisch that night online and thats when he invited me to hang out for the first time... so maybe that was my best birthday afterall?

6. When I was born  I had to be pulled out with a clamp.  I swear I still have dents in my head from the experience.  I was 8 lbs, 21 in. It was Saturday July 12, 1986 at 10:30 and my mom said just as I was born she heard the Saturday Night Live theme song come on.

7.  So far my favorite age has been   19.  It was sophomore year of college, I was living with girls who became my best friends, I had finally come out of my shell, and it was the year I met Fisch (though we didn't start dating until I was 20 ;) .

2 comments:

  1. Wow- I wish I had that many great birthdays. Not that my birthdays have been terrible but most of the time they seem to turn out pretty uneventful. I have to agree with you on planned out vacation being the perfect present, that would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays totally make me feel nostalgic too. They make me want to round up all of my best friends and spend hours reliving the good ole days! I'm also 26, I can't believe I'll be 27. I feel so much younger than that! :)

    Stopping by from the link-up! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete