Linking up with Lauren!
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 27... in 11 months at 2 days.
2. The best birthday present ever would be a surprise vacation somewhere, all planned out and all I had to do was go and enjoy .
3. My favorite birthday to date was ...hmmm... I have had many great birthdays from the big joint family parties with my cousin, Maren, when I was little to the time on my 16th birthday when I came home to find my friends had decorated my yard with tons of signs, yard ornaments, and a "barrowed" tash can. I would have to say one of my favorites, though, was my 22 birthday when Fisch and I started the tradtion of a camping trip with friends and a tube ride down a river.
4. Birthdays make me feel nostalgic. I think of how the past year flew by and all the other great years I have had.
5. The worst birthday I ever had was ...again hard to say since I have had so may great birthdays. I guess I would have to say my 20th birthday when I was living at home and none of my friends were in town and my ex boyfriend and I had officially called it quits. It turned out to be a great birthday, though, because I remember talking to Fisch that night online and thats when he invited me to hang out for the first time... so maybe that was my best birthday afterall?
6. When I was born I had to be pulled out with a clamp. I swear I still have dents in my head from the experience. I was 8 lbs, 21 in. It was Saturday July 12, 1986 at 10:30 and my mom said just as I was born she heard the Saturday Night Live theme song come on.
7. So far my favorite age has been 19. It was sophomore year of college, I was living with girls who became my best friends, I had finally come out of my shell, and it was the year I met Fisch (though we didn't start dating until I was 20 ;) .