Wednesday, August 1, 2012

W(ish)W: E+J Engagement Party


(ring// sis and bf// banner// the setting// me and sis// hor dourves// Fisch and me// awkward speech// sis and uncle// bffs// fisch, grandma, and me// funfetti!// sis, mom, and me// hammock// fisch family// bridal party (minus 3)// candles// free fireworks and bonfire)

Last weekend my parents threw Fisch and me an engagement party at their home in the Lake Geneva area.  The day was filled with good food, drinks, yard games, chatting, roasting marshmallows until midnight,and even some free fireworks from a different party down the lake! It was so fun having our families meet and having our closest friends celebrate with us.  We had a such a great time and are so thankful to have so many wonderful people in our life :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe- it looks like so much fun! I love your dress and the heart on your nail. You have to find a good videographer like you said in your comment, it captures so much more than just pictures.

    ReplyDelete