Friday, July 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
 Linking up with Lauren :)

1.  I am   Erin. I am a daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin.  I am a fiance to Mr. Fisch.  I am a friend.  I am a teacher.

2.   I have always   been ok being by myself.  I think being an only child for 10 years taught me how to be fine with being alone and enjoy some time to myself  .

3.  I hope to   one day have at least one child of my own.

4. I can    untie just about any knot.  It's a talent of mine.

5. I dream of    one day having a house of our own. Having some land and a garden.

6. The way to my heart is   through chocolate milk, thrift shopping, and hugs.

7.  I am passionate about   teaching.  I do what I love and I couldn't ask for anything more.  I feel I have the best job ever.



1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than a passionate teacher. Oh and I dream of land too- all we have now is a tiny tiny lot.

    ReplyDelete