Monday, July 16, 2012

Turning Twenty-Six



























Last Thursday I turned 26 years old.  It was a pretty laid back day.  Taught summer school in the morning.  Had the big fashion show for my UpCycle Fashion class.  I spent the afternoon reading in my new hammock from Fisch, relaxing, and shopping.  I chose sushi for my birthday dinner so Fisch took me to Muramoto at Hilldale.  We even lucked out and got an outside table.  I know I am getting older because there was no cake or candles...but I did treat myself to some mint chocolate chip custard from Michael's :)

2 comments:

  1. Yumm sushi! My birthday is on the 25th and that is what I plan on having! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your birthday sushi was delicious today! Happy Birthday!

      Delete