Friday, September 16, 2011

 

Time to link up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1.   You should always take time to   relax and breathe.

2.  Children and animals    make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for   Halloween decorations, pumpkin patches, Autumn festivals, and haunted houses  .

4.    Friday   is my favorite day of the week. (It's about the anticipation)

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is  all the dumb and ridiculous inside jokes my cousin Maren and I have...seriously she will have me rolling on the floor laughing with the drop of a quote/word/voice.

6.  If I could, I would  rent a big house on a beach somewhere warm, in February when everyone is getting desperately sick of cold weather, and invite all my friends to come down for a relaxing vacation .

7.  I rather like   alone time .

2 comments: