- Getting to one of my schools and finding a muffin on my desk from a student (it wasn't half eaten when I arrived).
- Making plans for future dates with old friends.
- New rain boots
- Finishing my report cards!
- A can a soda randomly exploding all over Fisch in the grocery store and laughing so hard I almost started crying.
- Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer.
- Watching the sunrise on my way to work.
- One of my more challenging students asking me if he had art that day and upon finding out he did, replying "YES!!" with a smile on his face.
- Looking forward to spending the weekend with Fisch's family up north.
Hope you all had plenty of heart happy moments this week!
Have a good weekend!