- Spotting the rubber ducky mobile around Madison. It always makes me chuckle.
- Coming home, exhausted, at 8 pm after Parent/Teacher conferences at school, to a fire in the fireplace and dinner that Fisch made.
- Followers of McFisch hitting double digits...woot woot! Thank you, you lovely readers out there!
- Seeing the biggest smile spread across one of my more challenging student's face when I told him he did a great job in art that day.
- Snuggling with Penny
- Being able to splash through puddles with my new rain boots :)
- A warm, cozy home to go to on cold, snowy nights.
- Friends to make fun plans with
What were you thankful for this week?