Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane....then a Boat!

As of 3:30 yesterday I was officially on spring break (definite perk of being a teacher)!  Tomorrow I fly to Miami, meet up with a few of my friends from college, and on Monday we board a cruise ship bound for the Bahamas!

One thing I have been fretting over the most is packing.  I refuse to pay $50 to check a bag so I was determined to fit everything I needed into a carry-on.  I am kind of a natorious over packer...but I like options.  Luckily, I found this awesome link on Pinterest that taught me a fabulous trick. ROLL your clothes!  Totally worked!  In my carry-on I have:
8 dresses (including 1 Maxi)
6 tank tops
3 t-shirts
1 skirt
1 pair of shorts
leggings
2 sets of PJs
3 swimsuits
Underwear
2 scarves
1 belt
2 pairs of Sandals
1 pair of heels
jewelry
non-liquid toiletries

Not bad, not bad....

See you all in a week with, hopefully, lots of good pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment