Friday, March 2, 2012

Creative cooking inspired by Pintrest

     As is what seems like everyone else in the world, I am addicted to Pintrest.  And yes I am guilty of pinning a thousand and one DIY projects and not attempting a single one to date.  I have however tried out a few recipes and was inspired to create one of my own. Didn't actually set out to do this but it was one of those nights where nothing was planned and the fridge had a random array of things that needed to be used up and I had just been on Pintrest for an hour.  And so I threw together these Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls.
Quite easy and delicious! 
Ingredients:
Crescent Roll Dough
3 Cooked and Shredded Chicken Breasts
Shredded cheese
Diced celery
Tony's Hot Sauce

Steps:
  1. Put a little of each ingredient in the middle of crescent roll.
  2. Roll up.
  3. Repeat 7 times.
  4. Bake for approx. 15 minutes (or whatever it says on the package)
  5. Serve with ranch/ blue cheese dipping sauce
  6. Eat.
  7. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment