Thursday, January 12, 2012

McFisch in Chicago

Last Weekend Fisch and I went to Chicago to check out my cousin Maren's new apartment and to help her move some stuff in.
We spent hours organizing, arranging, creating, decorating and turning her living room that pretty much looked like this... 
Into a cozy little put together space.
 
To celebrate our accomplishments we headed out to a bar near by where I spotted these awesome chandeliers!
On Sunday we explored Chinatown and got some lunch.
It was such a good, productive weekend but the best part is now Maren lives only 3 hours away after years of being an ocean away from me.  She is my closest friend, like the friend who knows everything about me and who I share everything with... so I really couldn't ask for anything better.
No plans yet for this weekend but it is Fisch's Birthday so hopefully some crazy fun ensues!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE Chicago. That bar looks adorable - which one is it? Do you remember?

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria's in Bridgeport. Cozy, nice people, great place to grab a drink!

      Delete