Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Picture an Hour

     Yesterday, I took a picture every hour to document of my day.  Being a traveling art teacher my schedule is different everyday.  Tueday is my least busy day with only five classes (four of which are 1st grade meaning I teach the same project four times) and 2 hours of prep time but I still go to all my schools. It was also the only day this week where I didn't have a meeting or open house after school. So here is my somewhat typical Tuesday.


6:00 am
Best iced coffee recipe found here. Obviously need a french press because this way takes forever!


















7:00 am

















8:00 am
























9:00 am





10:00 am



11:00 am
















12:00 pm


















1:00 pm

























2:00 pm

















3:00 pm
Pumpkin Spice Shake makes me a happy camper.


























4:00 pm

















5:00 pm

















6:00 pm
Day Zero Project. 101 Things in 1001 Days.














  




7:00 pm

















8:00 pm

















9:00 pm

















 10:00 pm















  

11:00 pm
The Book of Awesome

3 comments:

  1. Haha me too! Reminds me of my family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You are doing a Day Zero project! So awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by our little bloggity blog! I hope you come and stay a while.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete