Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
1.   Nothing says fall like    the sound of crunching leaves.

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   dressing up for Halloween.  Fisch gets really into making his costume every year and his enthusiasm is contageous. Pics to come next week of our best costume yet! 

3.  My favorite fall treat is  Affy Tapples! w/ nuts.

4. Fall makes me think of   chili   because   chili is the perfect thing to eat in the Fall...and I had it for dinner last night and it was amazing.

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    sweaters, carmel apples, pumpkin patches, awesome art projects, plaid, warm colors.

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is    anything involving plaid.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Thanksgiving. I love Halloween but I look forward to Thanksgiving every year because I get to see my family in IL, eat lots of amazing homecooked food, and it means Christmas season is right around the corner .

No comments:

Post a Comment