Linked up with Lauren :)
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a zoologist, a writer or an art teacher (yup, I knew back then :) when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be I would still teach art. I can't imagine doing anything else that would make me happier. In my dream, though, being an art teacher wouldn't involve BS educational politics and it would be a respected and valued subject matter .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my cousin, Maren .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was in 5th grade and was a 50's Movie Star. My mom and I searched thrift shops for the perfect sunglasses and gold scarves. I even wore a blonde wig. When my grandma saw a picture later on she didn't even recognize me !
5. My favorite childhood toy was my doll I called Sister. She was freakishly realisic looking and I insisted that she actually was real. I actually got really mad once when my cousin told me she wasn't. What can I say? I was a lonely only child.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I was being a brat on Mother's Day. I had a big tantrum and it is the only time I can remember my Dad actually raising his voice to me.
7. I get daily inspiration from my students .