Thursday, August 1, 2013

7 Month Recap in 7 Days: May Snapshots + Alysse and Jake's Wedding

Apparently we didn't do a whole lot in May but here are a couple snapshots :)
1. I love him. 2. Brewer's Game with Fisch's Family

The craziness of summer started right away June 1st with a trip to Minneapolis for one of my best friend, Alysse's, wedding.  I have known Alysse since middle school and she is the kindest most genuine person I know.  Her and her husband, Jake's, wedding reflected them as a couple so well.  Fisch and I actually took notes at the end of the night on things we need to remember for our wedding!
1. The first time I cried when a friend put on her wedding dress. 2. Ceremony was held at the Mill Street Museum. 3. First kiss as Husband and Wife 4. Cute favors 5. First Dance 6. High School Friends. 7. I mustache you a question. Aren't we adorable??

No comments:

Post a Comment