Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7 Month Recap in 7 Days: April Happenings

In early April, we took a mini weekend trip to Green Bay, WI with Fisch's family to visit Lambeau field where the Packers play.  Having lived in Wisconsin all my life, it is almost a sin that it took me 26 years to visit such an important place.  Not going to lie, though... I am a fair weather football fan.  I enjoy the parties and food and friends associated with football season but do I really understand what is happening in the games when I attempt to pay attention? Nope. I'm trying, though. I really am.  Despite that fact, I had such a good time!  The Packers have such an interesting history and are so fan based that I am proud to say the Packers are my team.

1. Outside Lambeau 2. Little kids lend their bikes to Packer players to cross the street to the stadium. 3. One of Fisch's family friends, the official Packers photographer for over 60 years, had his own exhibit in the hall of fame! 4 + 5. The famous Lambeau Leap! Fisch did it... I needed some help. 6. The whole group in the stadium.

At the end of April was my little sister, Michaela's, junior prom.  I think I was just as excited as her! We are ten years apart so somtimes I end up acting more like a proud parent than a big sister.  It was so much fun helping her and her friends get ready and being in the big mob of parent photographers, though :)
1. Getting ready 2. Pictures at Yerkes Observatory in Williams Bay, WI 3. Sisters. Can you tell? 4. Michaela <3 Jon 5. Who needs a limo when you have a boat??

And just for fun...
 My Junior Prom circa 2003 :) Someone should have gone tanning...

No comments:

Post a Comment