Tuesday, July 30, 2013

7 Month Recap in 7 Days: Our March Myrtle Beach Vacation

March was filled with ups and downs.

The up being Fisch and I took a spring break roadtrip to visit our friend Joe in North Carolina and then made our way down to Myrtle Beach for a couple days.  The trip was almost derailed, though, by a series of events that all happened in the week before we departed.  It started with my e-mail being hacked and my debit card number being stolen, which may or may not have something to do with my e-mail being hacked, and ultimately being left debit cardless for vacation.  The whopper of them all, though, was at 7:00 the night before we to leave at 6am, the brakes on my Lil' Focus, the car we were planning on taking on our roadtrip, went out! Bad things happen in 3's right?  I was ready to call the whole thing off but luckily Fisch calmed me down, told me everything would be ok, we would deal with my car when we got home and we would just rent a car.  So that's what we did (I have to say, it was my first time renting a car and felt very grown up doing so).  After everything had settled down I realized how lucky we were that my brakes went out BEFORE we left instead of while we were driving through the mountains or something. Lil' Focus didn't earn another bumper sticker but at least we didn't die.

We ended up having a wonderful time. I'm so glad we went. 

1. We have arrived! 2. Sea Food Buffett...Best ideas ever! 3. Mrytle Beach @ Night 4. Sunrise 5. Bundled up at the Beach Bar 6. On the Pier 7. Aquarium 8. In the tunnel 9. The extent of our swimming 10. McFisch + Joey Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment