Monday, July 29, 2013

7 Month Recap in 7 Days: January + Febuary

Hi, All!  

I know, I know, long time no post right?  Just about seven months to be exact.  My absence is mostly due to laziness, though some other little hiccups along the way may have contributed to my lack of ambition.

But, I'm back!  It's summer, I am done teaching summer school, and I have made it a goal to post regularly again.  Maybe not every day but, you know, more than once every 7 months.

I have come back for a couple reasons but the main one is that I missed having this little documentation of our life.  I love looking back at old posts and reminiscing.  My friend also pointed out that pictures and posts about all the wedding planning will be especially fun to look back on.

I know I will be disappointed when I look back and seven months of 2013 are missing.  To give you at least an overview of our 2013 beginning  and to help me get back into blogging mode, I decided to dedicate my posts this week to a brief synopsis of what we have been up to.

So here we go! January and February 2013...
Well not going to lie, not a whole lot happened.  Looking back, I don't think I took a single picture in the whole month of February!  But here are a couple shots of our New Years Eve with our friends Alicia, Wade and Megan :)

Happy New Year!

Stay tuned for more updates this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment