Friday, August 19, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Doing my first "Fill in the Blank Friday", linked up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do.
 
1.   My idea of pure perfection would be     living on the lake, boating, swimming, and reading to the sound of the waves all summer long.

2.    Teachers    makes the world go 'round. (Ok, I'm bias...but think about it.)

3.  If it weren't for   nutella    I'd    probably be about 5 lbs. lighter but a lot less happy :)  .

4.  Bloggers are  inspiring, creative, fashionable...atleast the ones I follow are .

5.  If I had    a full time job    I'd buy you    dinner .

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because     Fisch and I are going camping with his family up North this weekend which is always a good time .


7.  Something I'm excited about is     the interview I have on Monday for an art teaching position... there is still hope :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment