Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday..on Saturday

 (Linking up with Lauren!)
1.  The love of my life is   Fisch.

2.   Falling in love is   a gradual process. It's something that continues happening throughout a relationship and over time you fall even deeper in love...if you put in the effort that is (Not gonna lie, this is Lauren's answer but I totally agree and couldn't have said it any better).

3.  Marriage is   something I would like to happen in the future, near future, for Fisch and me.

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was  5 years 5 months and 14 days (w/ Fisch).

5. The key to a good relationship is  laughing a lot and remembering it's the little things that really show the love.

6. I feel loved when   someone does something specifically for me because they know I will love it.

7.  My favorite quote about love is   "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.( Feel this one describes Fisch and me quite well. We are weird.) santiz

No comments:

Post a Comment