(Linking up with Lauren!)
1. The love of my life is Fisch.
2. Falling in love is a gradual process. It's something that continues happening throughout a relationship and over time you fall even deeper in love...if you put in the effort that is (Not gonna lie, this is Lauren's answer but I totally agree and couldn't have said it any better).
3. Marriage is something I would like to happen in the future, near future, for Fisch and me.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 5 years 5 months and 14 days (w/ Fisch).
5. The key to a good relationship is laughing a lot and remembering it's the little things that really show the love.
6. I feel loved when someone does something specifically for me because they know I will love it.
7. My favorite quote about love is "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” ( Feel this one describes Fisch and me quite well. We are weird.) santiz