Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Break Begins!


Ahh, winter break begins! Today was the last day at school.  I am looking forward to the next 11 days of relaxing, seeing family and friends, and getting stuff done around the house. Not going to lie, though, I am going to miss the kiddos next week. It really hit me today that some of my students probably aren't excited for a week off from school. Some of them don't have nice families to spend it with, warm houses to snuggle up in, or even food to eat everyday.  I am just so very thankful that I have been lucky enough in my life to have all those things.  I will enjoy my time off but I know I will be thinking about my students everyday and mentally planning all the awesome things I can do as a teacher to make coming back to school even better for them. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment