1. New Years is usually disappointing. The expectations to have an unbelievably fun time are always way to high.
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to start the Day Zero Project .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to wear more bright colored lipstick...still workin on that one .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was to become more outgoing. For about 3 years in a row in Middle school and high school this was one of my resolutions. I was a painfully shy kid who always wanted the nerve to talk freely. Took me awhile but I achieved my goal .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve somewhere downtown Madison. Plans are still in the works.
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to continue to be happy and healthy.
7. 2012 is going to be a good one... I hope :) .