Linking up with Lauren!
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is letting the people close to you know how much you love them.
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is spending time with my family, the festive decorations and watching people open the presents I got for them .
3. The holiday season is a time for remembering to be thankful for what you have, spending time with family, and gaining 10 lbs .
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is shrimp with cocktail sauce and ham on Hawaiian rolls *mouth watering just thinking about it* .
5. I will be spending Christmas with my family. Christmas Eve with Fisch's.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give. I have fun each year trying to think of a theme for all the gifts i give. One year they were all handmade. This year we bought local and had a "Madison and Surrounding Areas" theme .
7. I'm dreaming of a happy and memorable Christmas.