Wednesday, November 14, 2012

W(ish)W: Adult Swim at the Madison Children's Museum

Saturday, Fisch and I went with our friends Alicia and Wade to the Madison Children's Museum "Adult Swim" night.  No, there wasn't a pool but there was a childrens museum absent of children and full of adults acting like children.  I was the best!

P.S. I also found out Fisch had never heard of folding a paper "hotdog way" or "hamburger way".  I thought that was universal knowledge! Blew. My. Mind.  
How did you learn to fold paper in elementary school?

1 comment:

  1. This looked like a lot of fun and it is always a good idea to let your hair down and act like a kid one in a while (in a controlled environment !!) :)
    I am following you now and would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/11/wordless-wednesday-great-grenada.html

    ReplyDelete