Friday, October 19, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is   sit here on the couch, eat mac and cheese, fill out "fill in the blank Friday", and watch The Wonder Years on Netflix.
2.  A big pet peeve of mine is  time left on the microwave.  It is the only clock we have in our kitchen but I know it is not :14 o'clock!   .
3.  I am really loving  my new Dr. Scholl's shoe inserts that give me arch support and heel cushion... Yup. I'm old. But seriously, super comfy.

4. The rain is   soothing, when I get to listen to it from the comfort of my couch snuggled up under and blanket but annoying, when I have to get from my car into school and my shoes are not water proof and I somehow step in every puddle on the way.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is  dresses and skirts.  I have a ton of them but I always find myself looking for more.

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is  ....why is it when you are trying to think of a song to get stuck in your head you can't think of one??.


7.  The best cure for stress is  comfy pants.  Seriously, never underestimate the power of comfy pants.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment