Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do... 

1.  Today is a good day because   it is Friday and this week has seemed veeeery long .

2.   The best thing I did all week was   make some pretty delicious shrimp scampi for dinner on Monday  .

3.  The current weather is    chilly      and it makes me feel    annoyed because it was so nice and warm just a couple weeks ago. Such a tease .

4. The best thing about spring is    lilacs blooming (my favorite) and the smell of flowers in the air.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  I'd still like to try to whole white pants thing but it still scares me.

6. A person who made me smile this week was   Fisch. He always makes me smile even when I am having a "blah" week .

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   the shrimp scampi I made on Monday...seriously easy and delicious! Thank you Pintrest!  Also, all the egg salad I have been making from the easter eggs.  Why don't I hard boil eggs more often?.

1 comment: