Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday..on Saturday

 (Linking up with Lauren!)
1.  The love of my life is   Fisch.

2.   Falling in love is   a gradual process. It's something that continues happening throughout a relationship and over time you fall even deeper in love...if you put in the effort that is (Not gonna lie, this is Lauren's answer but I totally agree and couldn't have said it any better).

3.  Marriage is   something I would like to happen in the future, near future, for Fisch and me.

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was  5 years 5 months and 14 days (w/ Fisch).

5. The key to a good relationship is  laughing a lot and remembering it's the little things that really show the love.

6. I feel loved when   someone does something specifically for me because they know I will love it.

7.  My favorite quote about love is   "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” ( Feel this one describes Fisch and me quite well. We are weird.) santiz

No comments:

Post a Comment